subtitle

Endurance....

Monday, February 1, 2010

Good News, Bad News.

Good news is I am done the integumentary system-aka skin. I have all the power point slides ready for it....got some really gross pictures, Micki would be proud. Oh, and Micki- I used one of your cartoons today- some of the kids actually laughed!.... The funny thing is, you never think of point of reference for jokes. We are so far out here, and the culture is so different that a lot of the jokes/comics aren't funny to them (eg, Micki sent me a comic to use with a daylight savings time joke in it- they don't have that here). Well they won't be laughing in tomorrow's class..... maybe some gagging though with the nasty skin pictures I found.
Anyway, the bad news is- its so late I won't be posting much tonight!

Oh, a PS- Ellie got 10 out of 10 on her penguin project! She was quite proud, apparently all the kids loved it. Also, a pre-note for tomorrow's blog......it will be report card day, and this is the first time in history that Maddie has said she is not looking forward to it- I think she may know something about one of her grades that isn't great....I am curious to see.

So I guess I did blog a fair bit......

No comments:

Post a Comment