subtitle

Endurance....

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Loving life.....

The first night in I don't know how long that I don't have school work, and the girls got an extra night off swimming (the pool was booked by a Japanese school team? something like that.....). So how did we spend our night? Well, Ellie has a birthday party this Saturday and needed a present for it. Its a sleepover, which of course we don't do- much to Ellie's dismay who started a whole "I want to sleep over" campaign for like a day until she saw I was serious about the "no". She is going for the "half" sleep over, because really thats all I can handle. Ellie would be fine, I can guarantee you that- its me that made the rule of no sleep overs, ever. I had a friend that used to say "nothing good will ever happen after 9pm that can't happen before it". I stick to that concept, helps me sleep at night.
After the present purchasing-not to mention some great Subway subs in hand- we came home. The girls finished subs and homework in record time because they saw Jonathan's cars were in his driveway. Kevin made it home 6-ish which gave me just enough time to run out to the commissary (grocery store for the laymen in my life) and fill the cart with whatever looked edible. Home to the olympics for a bit and getting the kids settled in bed.
My evening is over- but I am still feeling greedy for more free time! This full time working is really cutting into my homemaking skills!

Looking forward to it all slowing down- March looks like a good month on paper, hopefully will also be a good month in reality......
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment