subtitle

Endurance....

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Super Bowl Monday!

Yes that is correct- the super bowl pre-game show started at 5am this morning. We are right now headed toward half time. Saints 3, Colts 10.......... and it is 10:44 am on Monday. Weird right? Even more weird..... I am not at work. I teach right through every national holiday but super bowl Monday- I get off. So OOG. Not a complaint because frankly any day off is a good one- just an observation of a Guam quirk.
Maddie and Ellie have school today (as they are not at a Guam public school) so I took them in for 8am and have the day to myself......well Kevin is home too until 2pm (that is a military morale thing) but besides that, the day to myself......well I have to do laundry, rearrange the girls drawers (miss you Barb for that!), finish getting my lessons planned for school this week, clean the bathrooms, oh and supper needs to be made.......but besides that- it is ALL "me" time :)
Hope you enjoy the super bowl- and "The Who" at half time?........who knew they were still around?

2 comments:

  1. Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints??

    Not the Colts!!!

    Way to geaux Saints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the southern states have spelling/grammatical issues that need attending to......

    ReplyDelete