subtitle

Endurance....

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Olympic Night

We have taken to sitting down most nights and watching the Olympic events. Maddie and Ellie have their favorite events. The general consensus though are the speed events. Whatever the events- the girls always have their Olympic mascots with them that Bubbie and Poppa Jack sent. Miga and Mukmuk have been very popular here this past week. Ellie drew flags from the different countries in the Olympics for show and tell at school- and of course Mukmuk went too.
I like the Winter Olympics...... but I really get excited for the summer ones- love the swimming. I think they could have swimming in the winter and summer olympics. It is an all year round sport right? I am thinking about another strongly worded letter.... Hope you are all enjoying the Olympic Games too.

1 comment:

  1. Another cutie photo! Love it!
    I am enjoying the Olympics myself. Which I have to admit, I don't ever really remember watching so much. I guess the summer Olympics, although the sports are more familiar, are in the "busy" time of year where the outside Thorntons are still outside!
    Winter.....not so much to do by the time they come on at 8pm.
    The boys, they are mildly interested, unless there is a replay of a crash of somekind, then they are gathered around the TV like we used to be as kids when the Space Shuttle was set to launch.
    hmmm...........boys!

    ReplyDelete