subtitle

Endurance....

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Report Cards!

Well there it is, Madison was worried for a reason- her math had indeed dropped to a B+. No biggy overall, but to Maddie- some definite unhappiness. It didn't help that her sister pulled straight A's. All teacher comments were positive, and both their reading levels are great. Maddie is still off the charts (the chart stops at grade 11 advanced reading) and Ellie is above grade four reading level.....very happy with both our girls- and after seeing Madison's disappointment in her B+, I have the feeling she will pull it up to an A. Its actually nice to see her having to care a little.....
We traditionally go out for Chinese food on report card day- but to be honest I have no idea where and even if there is a chinese food restaurant on Guam.....so we settled for Pizza Hut. You can tell by the book in front of her face that she wasn't in the best mood...... The only true smile from Maddie tonight was when she found out that our Amazon book order arrived! She also smiled at swim practice- she is liking that more and more now that she is being pulled into the upper team lane.

I want to wish a very Happy Birthday to Esther. I am especially happy that I get to say it first to her- as among all the brothers and sisters we are always trying to be the first to call and wish her happy birthday/mother's day- and this time I WIN due to time zone default! In your face David!
I love you Esther and am so really grateful for you- hope you have a great birthday with some good golfing with Dad and your friends and a nice meal to follow- I am thinking of you :) and can't wait for my first hug this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment