subtitle

Endurance....

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Two days later....

....and I am still recovering! It has been SO busy, so I apologize for not blogging but we have been running! Christmas day went well. We opened gifts in the morning and I moved on to cooking for the Thorntons coming for a late Christmas lunch. Before I knew it we were running out the door for swim practice- home by 9 pm with three girls to shower and get in bed. Day after Christmas was a swim meet followed by swim practice in the evening- again home by 9. These people take their swimming seriously! Today- yup, swim practice.
Coco I think had a really nice time here. As far as I can tell she has learned five words/phrases from us, "laundry" "ok" "yes" "stop" and "oh my gosh". Very nice girl. It has really put my miming skills to the test but we got along fine with no mishaps. And gotta say- one of the more disciplined children I have seen, which would account for her being so fast! Her swimming is amazing- all strokes with great form and LOTS of speed.
Here are some pictures from the last two days:

Also have to put out a huge thank you for the gifts sent- the girls enjoyed all of them- here are some pictures of the girls and their gifts:

We are off to dinner with the Japanese team as a "farewell" to the visitors. Should be interesting for the one english speaking family!

No comments:

Post a Comment