subtitle

Endurance....

Monday, December 14, 2009

One week and counting...

Monday is officially over and the girls are counting down to Friday when Christmas break officially starts. Course I have to work the following Monday as well, but who is counting....
Tonight we are blessed to all be home and having a little down time. Doing laundry (me) finishing up school projects (Maddie) getting in a little extra tv time (Ellie) and catching up on emails and videos (Kevin). The plan is to all meet up and watch Night at the Museum part 2 before bedtime.
Maddie did her first time through her Sherlock Holmes play today and said it went well. Didn't have to be prompted once! She has the part of Watson. Kevin is scheduled to go see it tomorrow afternoon. Ellie will be seeing it with her class in the morning. I am the odd man out. I have powered up the video camera and my small camera for Kevin so that I won't miss out too badly. Madison's choir performance is also this week, in the evening though so I am all over that. I am sure to be posting pictures of it all later in the week.

Here are the lost pictures from yesterday's post:
They grabbed these star fish from all over to create this collection.
I still owe you one huge shell picture.....

No comments:

Post a Comment