subtitle

Endurance....

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday is over?


Its like I blink and the weekend that I looked so forward to is gone. Oy!
To those requesting, no we did not take any pictures when Kevin and I went out last night- don't worry we weren't that dressed up that you are missing anything- but sorry anyway!
Today was running around- and running smack into Santa! A pleasant surprise for most- except for Ellie. She has never been fond of the big guy- she only went up to him after Maddie had done so already and I had to ask her really nicely to come out from behind me to go see him. Again, every year the same thing- loves the idea of Santa- but from afar.

Ellie had a birthday party in the afternoon. Maddie and Kevin went to Mike Thornton's house to snorkel outback at his beach. Had a really great time. Maddie came back with some great pictures and one of the biggest shells I have ever seen (forgot to take a picture of that!). Not sure what the spiny guy is, but pretty sure you shouldn't step on him. The other one is a puffer fish of sorts.
Maddie took some other pictures with a different camera that wouldn't load to my Mac for some reason. I will try in a few days to get them for you- I'll get the shell picture by then too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment