subtitle

Endurance....

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Slow day...

But really so great. Doing nothing is like a little piece of heaven.
Sat at home most of the day doing odds and ends, then the girls and Kevin went to Gab Gab for a bit and I went to the commissary.
Chatting with a friend in the ethnic food isle- I get a phone call that the car won't start! I checked out with what I had and raced home to get the portable battery (thanks Gene! That thing has come in handy way more than once.) Turns out someone (no names to be mentioned.....Ellie) left the sliding door open which probably caused the headlights to be left on. Alls well- except I will be back at the commissary at 7 am to finish the grocery shopping!

The Staples puppy is finally home! All thirty pounds of him-and he is only 9 weeks old! His official name is Albus but his house name is Sheldon.
Beyond cute. Welcome to the family Sheldon!

1 comment:

  1. 30 lbs!! That's how much my two year old daughter weighs!
    I had one of those portable jump starters too, but my car was brokeninto and they took it! I need another! I had one that had a LED light and a DC outlet!

    ReplyDelete