subtitle

Endurance....

Friday, December 11, 2009

Honor Roll

I am marking today as the first emotional trauma related to me going back to work.
Madison had a ceremony to award her the principals honor roll certificate today at 2pm. I can't leave my classroom, so we looked at Kevin's schedule. He had a meeting that would make it tight for him getting there on time. Maddie told me last night she was scared no one would make it. Kevin did his best but was 15 min late. When he got there he saw Maddie up on stage with her award, and tears. She was so sad to have no one in the audience. She said she saw Kevin come in at the end giving her some relief. I am feeling a little guilty about the whole thing.
There are two plays and a Christmas concert next week- I am hoping for no repeats.

On another note- went to see the new Disney Scrooge tonight- not recommended for the faint of heart. It stays true to Dickens story and takes the imagination one step further- really scary at parts! Ellie and I spent half the movie hiding behind my hands and chatting-deciding which of us should look to see if the scary part is done. Don't know about them, but I may have nightmares tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment