subtitle

Endurance....

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday

Between swimming this morning out at the big pool (Leo Palace) and Kevin having his work Christmas party tonight...I am exhausted. That is all it takes anymore, two things per day is my limit- must be getting old.
The swimming went well. The girls enjoy the big pool when they get to practice there. They got to spend the afternoon doing absolutely nothing- showered, got in their pj's and that was them from noon on. The babysitter came about 5:30, and really that is what Maddie and Ellie were waiting for, they like Sara and always look forward to the nights she is sitting.
Kevin's work party was nice. It was at one of the hotels at Tumon Bay. The food was really only average- and that is saying something 'cause I am not picky- any kind of food that is bad for you and I am on board. So to compensate for the not so great food I overloaded on carbohydrates- good noodles and rice!

Oh, and I got an early Christmas present- an iPhone! Its really neat, now I can email anytime I want-it'll keep me in touch all the more. Here is a picture taken with the phone:
Not bad!

5 comments:

  1. Okay...who gave you permission to open a Christmas present early???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, is anyone else having a problem posting a comment to this site using Firefox? I have to switch to Opera or Safari to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a safety issue really- Kevin had to shut my phone off to get this one so I would have been without a phone for 2 weeks. He wrapped it nicely though :)
    Not sure about the posting problem- not a lot of posting going on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! I really want the iphone but am holding out for them to move to Verizon! I sure hope that is soon..... Congrats and enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! I sure wish I had an iphone! I have an ipod touch that is holding me over until I can get an iphone. I like the new navy camo BDU's that Kevin has on in the pic below!

    ReplyDelete