subtitle

Endurance....

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Just as I suspected.

A normal Sunday with very little out of sorts- except for the cable/internet going out for a few hours but that is no shocker.
Church-lunch-groceries. The girls saw Astroboy with Kevin as planned while I did the grocery part. Home to supper making, cleaning, and laundry. Happy Sunday to me.......still have good ol' Lady of Camarin Day to look forward to if I can just make it through Monday.

Wanted to take pictures of the girls in front of the tree. I swear the older they get the harder it is to get their photo. Lots of complaining, fussing, funny faces whenever I attempt it. Regular comedians they are!
I am really enjoying the Christmas tree (as I do every year :} love looking at all the ornaments on it and remembering them. I have a ball with dancing ladies on them that Esther gave me when I first had my own apartment. We have a Disney one that we bought the year we went there for Christmas. Gingham bears from Julie and ceramic ones from Micki. And these two that the girls made back in 2004:
The girls love the tree too. Sitting around and talking about Christmas and the ornaments and the decorations has become a past-time for us. I think its making us a little less homesick.
Hard to believe we are down to the teens- 19 days to go.....

Oh, and here is a shout-out to the Twilight fan....you know who you are...I think the guy in the back is the werewolf right?

2 comments:

  1. YES we remember making those ornaments too. The girls were talking about it when we put up our tree. Oh what fun!

    I enjoyed the Twilight books -- and I am not a vampire fan -- but haven't seen the movies yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool Chris, glad you still have yours too :) I think I am renting Twilight tomorrow and getting the book from the library to catch up! I am so not a fan of vampire's but apparently its a good story???

    ReplyDelete