subtitle

Endurance....

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Its noon.

And the girls are still in their pajamas!
You would think it was the first day of Christmas vacation rather than one week into it. I will say this is a well deserved down-day. Its nice to see them do a whole lot of nothing. I am having a slow day too, but that consists of 4 loads of laundry (sorry Barb, I got behind), two bathroom scrubbings, and a lot of putting things back where they belong.....happy to have a day to do all this.
We had a sad farewell to Coco. The girls (all three of them) had tears last night. Kevin took her to the airport early this morning. If it all works out we may be able to have her stay again next year as this is an annual thing......thats assuming she didn't mind being with us, not understanding a lick of what she said.

I am hoping for a less busy week on the back half of vacation. A lot going on with people back home this week.
Dad and Esther will be starting their annual winter golfing spree- I know they so look forward to it. They will be followed soon after that by Barb and Ross.
Micki and Greg back from their cruise, will be going to pick up their new addition tomorrow. Hope you guys have a great last full night of sleep. I know the sleeplessness will be worth it though- really excited for your new puppy.
Ann and Gene are traveling back to Mississippi, and I am hoping for better weather for them this time.

More folding awaits me on this perfect "down-day".....

No comments:

Post a Comment