subtitle

Endurance....

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Fun

Happy Sunday!
Relaxing morning, off to church followed by Ruby Tuesdays.... again!
Its becoming a habit- but I couldn't help it today..... I was out voted by Maddy and Ellie. Ya I know, so sad right?

I finally got around to figuring out how to download the videos from my flip video recorder..... sooooo easy!

Obviously you can tell from my daily picture taking here on the blog that I love photos. Really any photos. One of my favorite past times when I am back home is sitting with a lap full of albums at my Grandma Reddick's house and go through page by page with her telling me all about the people in the photos.

Recently I discovered that I like video too. I had taken a bunch of videos of the girls when they were small and never glanced at them until two years ago when we decided to organize them. I was so amazed, watching my two little babies. I could hardly remember them so small. So I am attempting a rekindled effort to video tape along with all the picture taking. There is just something about seeing someone in motion that can call you back to the exact time and place of it.

Hopefully by tomorrow I can add some video for you guys to check out...... its all about the learning curve with me..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment