subtitle

Endurance....

Monday, October 18, 2010

Busted!

... homework while sitting on the counter.....
.... reading her kindle instead of doing homework.....
Where is the mother of these girls that they are getting away with all this? Well, I guess she is the one taking the pictures of the bad behaviors.... but seriously they are so cute while misbehaving, how could I be upset?

No worries, all their homework was done along with their 30 min of reading and their multiplication flash cards, followed by a leisurely supper, and finishing up a movie they started last night. Wow- so much time? It must be a Monday night.......
I know I have said it before, but having swimming practically every night really makes you appreciate the nights off :)

Countdown to Halloween continues.....

1 comment:

  1. CUTE! So....maybe you should add Sat. night to your "nights off" swimming.......then we can see you more. Okay, that was a selfish comment, but....still.......I'm saying it.

    ReplyDelete