subtitle

Endurance....

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Let's see.....

What have you missed?
The girls had school all week, and are looking forward to a PD day tomorrow- unfortunately for me, Kevin was able to get the day off so I am forced to go to work- ugh.
I have been running early in the mornings. There truly is something about 40 that causes a thickening of the waste...... anyway, on the first day of running I had some itchy spots on my legs- awesome, I'm allergic to exercise! Turns out, was just a heat rash..... bit bummed about that....
I will tell you this right now- this running business will stop when it is black bird dive-bombing season..... gotta get a picture of that for you guys, birds diving down on peoples heads is funny as long as it isn't my head.

Girls are so happy to have a three day weekend.... so is Kevin for that matter.
Had some extra girls at the table this morning.
... and an extra girl in the playground after school.
Ellie has a friend from class that lives behind us, so they have been plotting forever to meet at the play ground. Finally tonight they were able to get it together. I was trying to take some stalker photos from the house....
which went fine until Ellie discovered me.
The American girls are witnesses, they saw the whole thing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment