subtitle

Endurance....

Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Grandparents

Transporting ice back and forth for my nursing students club snack sales- I am using huge ziplocks. I put the bags over the sink to dry tonight, and thought "where have I seen this before?"
Then is struck me. My Grandma Reddick would wash out baggies and put them over the sink to dry- or better yet would hang them on the clothes line outside. Really love the reminder of my Grandma :)

Then this evening Ellie comes out of her room and says- "I want to take Grandpa's Snoopy and Charlie Brown for show and tell tomorrow"
Really touching- something made by my Grandpa for me before the girls were even born is something that Ellie thinks is important enough for show and tell. She dug up some photos of Grandpa to take in to class.
Its nice, days like this with so many reminders of home...... doesn't feel so far away :)

1 comment: