subtitle

Endurance....

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Quiet night.

Everything is going along swimmingly. Both girls had a great week at school. Maddie had a project about Native Americans and chose to research and make a papoose...I think her choice had a lot to do with the idea that she wanted to showcase her new Bitty Twin. She made the papoose according to the size needs of George- dressed him up like a Native American boy and popped him in the cradle board. Instant fame for George. Instant 100% for Maddie.
Ellie is still loving school . She also made a papoose...a replica of Madison's which was made to the specifications for fitting Pooh Bear. No grade for Ellie, just a really popular show-and-tell day.
The girls are off tomorrow- you never really notice how many days your kids have off school until you work full time and need to concern yourself with "huh, I wonder who will care for them that day?". I am actually taking them into my classroom in the morning and Kevin will pick them up by noon. They have been begging to come into my classroom to see what all the hub-bub is about and meet the students- so both are looking forward to tomorrow....I know my students will enjoy it too. What the students won't enjoy is the test I am giving them....on a Friday no less- what kind of teacher does that?

Congratulations to the Welland Staples crew. They have a new member joining their family in the next little bit.....
They don't know which puppy is theirs yet....but as Micki said, "its definitely the red, green, yellow, blue or purple ribboned one." So exciting! I get to be an Aunt again!

No comments:

Post a Comment