subtitle

Endurance....

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Day- sigh!

First off- Happy Birthday Isaac! So nice to see you today- hope 11 treats you well!
Met up with the Thorntons today to see Megamind at the theater- that was fun. Loved the movie, but then again I am a sucker for quick comedy.

Home for supper before swimming.
Had steak and potatoes, which Aggie paid full attention to, in the hopes of some dropping ....
The girls not great steak fans (though Maddy had seconds :)
but they do love the corn on the cob that often goes with it.
Maddy is down to the last of the Cherry Ames books- and I am sure will revert back to kindle downloads for reading.
All in all an easy entry to 2011.
Sad to be down to our last day off tomorrow.
I am going to take tomorrow night off blogging- I have school to plan for.
Though maybe my master plan will come to fruition between now and tomorrow night..... contemplating quitting and becoming a homeschooler!
Ya, you're right- bad plan.
Ok, so I will be doing school work tomorrow night instead of blogging :(

No comments:

Post a Comment