subtitle

Endurance....

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Super busy

So I am sorry for posting so late!
I spent the day transforming the house back into a regular non-Christmas house :( Sad girls with everything put away..... Ellie said the house looks too "clean" with all the Christmas stuff gone.
Kevin was so sweet to take over house chores today so I could work at the rest of it along with school work (new block tomorrow- so I have grades to put in for the last block). His one post-Christmas job was to put the tree away....
ya, thats him in the tree bag trying to freak Aggie out. Really? You see an empty tree bag and think- hey I should climb in there! Such a boy....

Two ornaments didn't make the clean up- one was Ellie's from when she was three. It added insult to injury that it was Maddy that accidently broke it. Ellie bawled.

The second ornament that died was mine-
given to me by Esther when I left home for Texas. I've loved it all these years. She gave it to me because of the fancy girls on it :) Anyway, it really just kinda crumbled from age. Maddy bawled.
Can't say I wasn't sad, I'll miss that ornament- thanks Esther, I really loved it.

Frankly, neither girl was in a good mood before the breaking started (soooo sad to be putting Christmas away) but after the ornaments bit it there was a lot more crying and fighting.
Thai food for supper seemed to put everyone in a better mood..... including me who still has school work to do- so I better get on it.... Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment