subtitle

Endurance....

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January- off to a running start.....

Believe it or not, this photo above is my back hallway of my classroom. The floor cleaning people thought it would be a great idea to empty my class and shove everything into my hall, clean the floor of the room and put nothing back.... didn't make me happy....

Ellie on the other hand- very happy.
Here she coming home from school today, wearing a new Grandma Gillam hair band :)

And more reason for Ellie to be happy:
She was moved up a lane at swim team. By Tsunami standards this is a fairly big accomplishment!
So proud of you Ellie!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Ellie! We are proud of you too, and LOVE to see that big smile! Much, MUCH better than the sad Ellie of last Tuesday when Coco left. I can NOT handle that sad girl, it's too much for me!
    Can't wait for your big day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete