subtitle

Endurance....

Friday, January 28, 2011

So why....

... would someone buy furry boots on Guam?
Answer: cause they were cute and 90% off! I guess there isn't much of a market for them here so they went straight to the clearance section. Yay me!
The great part is now my feet are ready when we head back to the other side of the world, which for all of you that are wondering- we still have no idea.
I would like to think that when we are supposedly 5 months away from moving that we would know where we are moving to. You'd think the orders would already be written right?
The problematic part of all this is that the reason behind the delay is that they haven't gotten a replacement for Kevin yet....... really hoping one pops up since I don't think they are letting us out of here without one!
I'll keep ya posted ....... in the mean time, I got some cute boots to store until we get back home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment