subtitle

Endurance....

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Block

So funny to be starting a new block. The school I am at starts new subjects half way through the year- so kids take four subjects a day for a total of 8 credits a year. So last week we switched out courses. The funny thing with what I teach, I get some of the same students back again. So after teaching them Nursing last week, I move on to Anatomy Physiology this week.
So my students thought it was funny to be saying good bye to me, only to see me the following Monday for the new course.
The weird thing is, with the changing of courses, I am down in student count- so strange to be teaching so few! Kinda freaky, but I am sure the first time I go to grade a test and only have 17 tests to score it won't seem so bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment