subtitle

Endurance....

Sunday, January 30, 2011

December?

I don't know if anyone remembers (since it is now the end of January) but I started a project to take photos and journal everyday through December. Sad part is- just finished the album today!
Sorry for the grainy photos- but you get the gist of it.
Turned out to be a cute album. Lots of journaling so it'll be nice to look back on. I am hoping to make it an annual tradition- though next year may just be some December Daily scrapbook pages instead of a whole mini album. I had fun putting it together, but there is just something about the smaller albums that I am not in love with- and no way am I doing a BIG album for just December... I'll stick with the 2 years it usually take me to fill one of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment