subtitle

Endurance....

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

taking it easy...

Again! How lazy can one girl be?
Melda took the girls swimming and Kevin is bringing them home. I'll just sit here with my feet up.... see, what'd I tell ya, lazy!
I am feeling much better and am sure to wake up tomorrow perfect- so I'll stop whining now.

Jodi is back from her mission work in Haiti. I am so anxious to hear how it all went. The snippets I've seen from her posted on facebook seem to say she found it to be a life altering experience. Though I would venture to say I am sure she altered quite a few lives while she was there.
We are SO looking forward to having her here on Guam at the end of February. The girls are psyched!

I have to add this quote in:
... hoping its not plagiarism since I pulled it directly off Ali Edward's blog...... oh wait if I give her credit its not plagiarism right? Anyway- saw it today and it struck me as relevant.
I hope I am treating this life I have with the focus it deserves.
.... sorry for the diversion, cough medicine is making me sentimental :)

No comments:

Post a Comment