subtitle

Endurance....

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fun with Culture!

Lumpia....
Suman.....
Sushi.....

Seriously, you say culture to these kids and they think food.
Actually food is a huge thing on Guam no matter what you are talking..... they are all about their food here!

This is the week that my students are presenting their big project. They had to choose a culture and research it. Love seeing the amount of effort they are all putting into this!
Had a teacher come up to me and ask if it was my class that was studying culture- she said she thought it was a really great idea having students think outside their own culture.... it was a nice surprise complement about my class!

We still have three days of presentations left...... I don't think I will bother packing my lunch tomorrow...... Guam being all about food definitely has its advantages for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment