subtitle

Endurance....

Saturday, September 18, 2010

300!

Can you believe that we are at the 300th blog! Wow. Really started this when we got here last year August thinking that this would help family and friends keep up with us. But I sincerely doubted my ability to do it at a steady rate. I am so glad that I have. Its nice to know that even with the distance between us, that you guys are still getting a piece of Maddy and Ellie at the age they are now. That you are able to get a glimpse of Kevin and I. Nice that you aren't missing out on everything :) Your reading of this blog is what keeps me wanting to write it, so thanks!

Saturday- long course swim meet today.....
Kevin and I were there to help as usual.... timing. We like to try to get the exact same time down to a hundredth of a second..... not that great today, think we had only three. But in our defense we had finicky watches.... ya thats right, I am blaming the stop watch.... thanks for the candid photo Ellie!
The girls had all best times, minus Ellie's 50 free. Not a bad year opener.
Maddy is officially saying goodbye to the 9-10 year old category. Next week she turns 11 and so will age up for the next meet. The sad part is she will be leaving all her "B" times behind and be in a whole new timing bracket. The good news- she'll have all new goals. Godspeed Maddy, so proud of you.... "B" times or not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment