subtitle

Endurance....

Friday, April 1, 2011

Yeah!

As my students say- but its pronounced "yee-ah". Sometimes a "buddy" is thrown in too.
I am so happy to see this Friday come. This week has been ultimate busy- Kevin gone, progress reports to get out, two field trip days for my students doing CPR, and one Guam Community College Day that we had to host. Crazy busy.
The CPR training worked out great. The kids LOVED it, and were so excited to be certified in something. A really big deal to them, so that was nice to see.
I really can't say enough how much I enjoy my students. Its a lot of hard work, but man do they ever make it worthwhile.
I will truly miss them.

And here you see how we live when Kevin is away:
This was supper Friday night. Cold pizza out of the box, on the counter while watching TV. The side dishes being cheetos out of the bag and tomatoes and milk (what? we had to have something healthy thrown in!) Don't tell Kevin we ate on the counter, he hates us sitting up there.
Kevin is fine by the way, already on his way home and will be picked up at the airport tomorrow evening.... it'll be nice to have him back.

So I am saying a happy good-bye to March.... I've said it before but now it truly is all down hill- April I am off sooo much. I only teach about 9 days of the whole month! Then May will mark the end of the school year with minimal teaching days in it also.
"Yee-ah buddy" .....on a downhill roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment