subtitle

Endurance....

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend in Photos


Saturday started with a swim meet for the girls. They both did well..... the new goal is to get a BB time so they can go to the Guam Champs. They have one more meet to get a BB time, and lots of seconds to take off in varying events- so looking at some hard training the next three weeks!
*swim photos courtesy of Melda :)

Kevin and I went out for date night Saturday evening while the girls were at swim practice. Went to my new favorite:
Ban Thai! Its even better than the other Thai restaurants on Guam. And I know the food is all fresh.... saw a little Thai lady pulling herbs out of this garden to do her cooking.

Resurrection Day came early!
We were at the church by 6am for an outdoor Sunrise Service. Really nice service. Enjoyed the ocean view while listening to Pastor Greg.
Stayed after for breakfast at the church. The girls love the see-saws out back of the church.

Headed over to GabGab by lunch time to spend the day with the Thorntons.
Lovely way to spend Easter Day.
If I can't be home with family, then an oceanside BBQ on Easter Sunday is fine with me!
Hope your Easter was wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Well done.......I'll just skip blogging and put up your link.
    Dang........I'm tired! :P

    ReplyDelete