subtitle

Endurance....

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Break- day 3


We pulled a classic Sunday move for our day three..... church followed by pool time with the Thorntons.
FYI Kevin never did make it into the water. He is starting his weeks vacation early- reading poolside!
Finishing up with Molly McGee's games room for supper with the Thorntons.
Movies have been rented to add a little spice to the following days- but beyond that and Kevin and my work schedules (Kevin working Tuesday and Friday and I'm working Monday and Friday), we really have no solid plans this week. The one goal is to do at least one fun thing per day :) I'll let you know how we do.

And had to show you this photo Julie sent:
This is one of my favorite buddies- Julie and Paul's dog Buster..... so cute. I miss that puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment