subtitle

Endurance....

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yay!

Maddy has a bunch of school stuff to be proud of.
She was selected to go to a leadership program this coming summer in Washington DC (no, she isn't going due to her mother's nervous issues- but still great that she was selected!).
Maddy also won first prize in the state for her group's experiment- I believe it was making plasma? I am not sure- all I know is that I had an incubator in my fridge for a week and now she is receiving some sort of savings bond and certificate.
And now today- straight A's!!!!!! This is very exciting since she only has one quarter to go in order to be straight A's for the year. Go Maddy!

Ellie is excited to see these come into our house:
Avocados! The ones on the right are local. We are pretty excited to see when they will ripen- not kidding you when I say Ellie's new favorite food is guacamole.... she will eat it with anything!

Counting down to Good Friday.
Love the view out the back of my church.
I am looking forward to sunset service on Good Friday and sunrise service Easter Sunday. Easter is always a time of renewal for me.
I really love this time of year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment