subtitle

Endurance....

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Break- day 10.... the finale

Can't believe it is over!
The ten days that the girls have been off has gone incredibly fast.
We declared today "Snuggle in Sunday". After church and a trip to yogurt land (with Ms Thornton- yay!) the girls rented two movies on the way home and we prepared for an afternoon of down time. The break between the movies was the girls working on their science fair projects. You guys are gonna love their topics..... neat ideas (I'll let you know closer to the actual project time). It was a really nice quiet day. Though tears tonight from Maddy- as usual I have promised her a new book on her Kindle tomorrow if she can keep it together.
Here is a quick photo of Ellie and Zion at church today:
Being Palm Sunday, the kids at church waved palms as we sang "Hosanna in the Highest". A benefit of living on Guam..... don't have to go far to get the palms for Palm Sunday :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking this!
    I didn't know the kids were doing this, and was watching you when they came in, thinking, "Please Lord, I know Sam has her camera!"

    It probably wouldn't have been very good for me to throw my microphone down and run for my iPhone to get a picture! HA!!!!!!

    (*sorry to all your family hoping for a different photo on my blog, same one!)

    ReplyDelete