subtitle

Endurance....

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Yay Ellie

Ellie brought her report home today- straight A's! So proud.
Speaking of Ellie:
Cowboy boots have become part of her new look. So cute to see her putting on the boots everyday for school with her uniform (except on PE day- that is a running shoe day for sure)

Easter countdown continues.
Huge thank you to Marci! A lady that works with Kevin is always sending home fun cookies for every holiday. I love her for her expertise in always knowing where Kevin is and in helping me to schedule him in when I need help with the girls.... she has been beyond helpful while we were here.
For those asking- still no defined news on our moving date. I'll let you know if and when that changes...... penciled in orders still say Rhode Island this summer but they still haven't put ink on the plan!
Climbing Mount LamLam tomorrow- wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment