subtitle

Endurance....

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday

Just wanted to add a quick photo of some of my nursing students doing a school clean up..... my students are really so great!

Maddy had pj day today- I am thinking I need to buy her some new pj's since today was a real challenge finding something decent for her to wear! I didn't realize how casual we are in this house with sleep wear.
Ellie is on her last day of "island wear" as sadly, Chamorro month is over.
She will miss her fun Fridays..... especially since she is always a little sad about middle school getting all sorts of dress down days, with none for 3rd grade- she has even thrown the word "prejudice" around...

Welcome to Spring Break 2011!!!!
The girls started off their week with smoothies after swimming tonight- hoping to see Hop at the theaters tomorrow..... Oh ya, Spring Break is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment