subtitle

Endurance....

Sunday, May 30, 2010

We are ready!

Ellie went to swim practice, Maddy came with me to church (I taught sunday school, she went to her class) and we all met up at Cold Stone Ice Creamery. The girls were given free ice cream with their Outstanding Swimmer awards- so we celebrated their achievement and our last day on Guam (for awhile) at the same time!

The girls are SO excited to be taking off tomorrow. You can tell by the amount of horseplay going on here tonight. Its also obvious by the amount of hugs and "I love you's" that I got today. You would think I wasn't going with them. Totally looking forward to going- not looking forward to 22 hours travel. FYI for whoever is picking us up.....its not going to be pretty!

We will miss being with Kevin and Aggie- the girls will miss being at swim team (Coach Toshi said in an email that he is sad to not be seeing the girls for a long time)- and they will miss the Thorntons coming on island (we will be so happy to see them when we get back!). Other than that, summer in Canada is sounding great to us!

So this is it for me for awhile. I may post once or twice from Canada, and of course there is Kevin who will be keeping you up to date (he insisted I leave my camera!) so check in here every once in a while.

Have a great summer, chat with you first week of August!
:) sam

No comments:

Post a Comment