subtitle

Endurance....

Monday, May 17, 2010

Busy Times

Aggie update......
Brief Aggie photos first- above you see her pretty hair cut.
Here is a photo of her barking- sounds a lot like Chewbacca.
Here is a close-up of her scar (look upper-right neck). This was last week so it looks better now

On to recent news:
Feeling much better today- although you wouldn't know from the sound of my voice..... my students loved that I couldn't yell :)
Yesterday (Sunday) was pretty busy. I was teaching Sunday school, but had gone to the church with the hopes of someone taking over for me (remember I was feeling worse over the weekend) so I sent the girls with Kevin to swim practice thinking I wouldn't stay for church. There wasn't any available coverage so I stayed to teach- which I am glad I did, I love being in with the kids and I didn't feel too sick when I was done- it all ended well.

We all made it home lunch time-ish. The girls had projects to get done, so we set one up on each computer.
Ellie had decided that daddy was going to be her helper for her present project on the endangered grizzly bear. So Kevin set himself up next to Ellie to help - you'll note with his feet up and drink and book in hand....
Though by the end of the written part of the project he could be found here:
Mommy was the finisher-helper for this project.

Maddie's project was to get a picture of a painting, and write a paragraph about the artist and the painting.
She was given one that we couldn't identify (seriously, mass google searches and still came up with nothing....) Maddy decided to pick one of her favorites- Pati Bannister (takes after Grandma Gillam :). I forget the exact one she chose, but it was of a pretty dark haired girl- oh I remember, its "Soiree". She first wanted to do the picture that she remembers hanging in the room she sleeps in at Grandma Gillam's house, but there were too many girls in that painting to fit the parameters of the project. She really had a great time searching out the Pati Bannisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment