subtitle

Endurance....

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday in pictures....part II

Yes I know I have done a "Saturday in Pictures" before- so consider this a sequel:
Started out swimming at Leo Palace.

After swimming- went on to eat lunch at the marina just down the road from us.

Then Maddy and Kevin went off to the exchange to pick up a quick, last minute, day before Mother's Day gift- really, doesn't matter when they are thoughtful, just so that they are :)
.....you know he is dying to get that people magazine- he'll have to wait until the summer, then he can read Greg's weekly subscription.

They came home from the exchange with great news! Ok, so you would have though it was great news as excited as Kevin was. There was a Wii bowling competition for couples going on at the exchange! His plan was to have he and I practice a few frames and then go back and blow the top score out of the water. Can't say that I was as enthused, but being a good wife I practiced. Our practice rounds went well, but didn't translate to competition time. We choked.
I'll be turning in my Wii bowling federation card next week.
Really makes you question how you spend your weekends......

9 teachable days left
3 exam days
1 career day
23 days to Canada :)

No comments:

Post a Comment