subtitle

Endurance....

Friday, May 14, 2010

Hi!

Sorry for the long delay.
The computer seems to be behaving itself.... for now. I think Kevin is looking into some new thing-a-ma-giggy to fix it. That is my efficient computer language at use.
All is well here- except for my head cold. Seriously, who gets a cold on a tropical island?
Career day today at my school- went well. Lots of work but I hope well worth it. Kevin was one of the presenters along with Mike Thornton. I think they did well, and it wasn't too painful. I had a lot of students stopping me to tell me they had seen my husband- turned into a kinda "where's waldo" thing.
Ellie had a field trip to an ancient Chamorro village- really enjoyed herself. Maddy is excited to be winding down with school. Their unofficial last day of learning is May 19th- its all gravy after that.
Looking forward to B Championship tomorrow- its an all day swim meet- oy.
I am sure I will have pictures tomorrow...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment