subtitle

Endurance....

Saturday, May 29, 2010

OOG

Yes that right, another addition to the OOG (only on Guam) news file......
If you look closely you will see on the deck between lane 6 and 7 a fair sized crab trying to get in on the swim meet today...... the funny part was trying to keep him out of the pool for the swimmers who were in there doing a 1500m swim. Having a crab land on you mid-race would be really disturbing..... OOG

After the swim meet, the girls and I headed to the salon. I got my hair all ready for Canada and they got their nails done- such pampering!
The unfortunate part is that some of their sparkles had fallen off by the time they got home...... at least they had fun with the process. Though Ellie I think is a little relieved as she was thinking that her nails would be ruined at swim practice tomorrow- this way with them partially ruined it takes the pressure off. The irritating part for me was that I paid for "fall apart in two hours" nails! Does that come under the OOG category?

No comments:

Post a Comment