subtitle

Endurance....

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Madison

I just had to blog this acrostic Madison wrote , it was just so "Maddy":

M Makes origami swans
A and jumping frogs.
D Dogs are her favorite especially
I Italian greyhounds
S She wants to be a dog trainer and Greek mythology professor.
O Only reads the books she chooses for herself.
N Never stops reading.

A Always happy and would
N never kill a living thing,
N not on purpose anyway.

G Going outside, I look for bugs.
I I love to act and I
L love Tsunami (my swim team).
L Louis is the name of my coach
A and Ijima is the other one(we just call him Coach Toshi).
M my life rocks!

Just loved this. Represents her so well, and is really so positive..... did my heart good to read this and get a glimpse at how she sees herself- she seems happy right? :)

2 comments: