subtitle

Endurance....

Monday, May 24, 2010

Ode to Monday....

Ok, not an ode- more of an "oy".

Nice to be back at school and seeing all my students- some of them even missed me! Started exams today....... I will be SO glad when these last five days are over.

I think the girls have the same kind of thoughts about their school, except there are some feelings of nostalgia......Maddy said "Mom, can I have a Lunchable to take for Friday lunch- for my last day of grade 5?" That was the first time I thought about the fact that Maddy starts a whole new era next year- middle school. I am sure she is ready...... I'm not.

Countdown is on. One week from today we are headed home....... I just have to survive 4 days of school and 6 days of two girls who are over-the-top hyped.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment