subtitle

Endurance....

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday

Sunday came and went and I don't even think I blinked....
Church as usual, followed by a yummy round of Yogurtland, finishing out the first half of the day in Hagatna at National Office Supply- its always shocking that an office supply store is interesting to go into.... weird.
Spent the afternoon with my laundry piles and a fun new obsession- Glee. I rented season 1 on a whim Friday night...... and REALLY enjoyed it! I've rented the beginning of season 2.... somebody stop me! Honestly you should give it a try- I already told Melda, but Julie and Barb would especially like it :)

Our supper was spent with the Thornton's. It's been really too long since we hung out with them. Had some pizza and some fun. I have been completely chastised by my daughters on the fact that we don't see the Thornton's enough. I will have to remedy that :) So nice seeing them tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment