subtitle

Endurance....

Monday, March 21, 2011

It just gets better and better....

I'm sure I've mentioned before how much I love food showing up at my door. I'm just lazy like that :P
Well after a long day of school and grocery shopping after school- I came home to find three Yogurtland cups in my freezer! Even better than that- they had mine, Maddy and Ellie's favorite flavors in them! So its raised the bar regarding food showing up at my door- it now needs to find its way into the freezer to top today...... yes my friend Melda is the yogurt ninja. Thanks Melda! You made my day :)
Speaking of Melda being busy- she just happened to get a wild hair to walk a half marathon today! 13.1 miles. I have to add that she did that after spending time in the gym with me at 5:15 am! Her motivation behind it- a friend with leukemia who was also walking a half marathon. Gotta love her heart.

Nice family time tonight- Kevin was home at 6:30 (which is a minor miracle). Maddy's choice night included the standard- pizza hut- and the finishing of the Empire Strikes Back (which was started on Kevin's choice night).

I'm still in love with Monday nights- more so now that there was frozen yogurt :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy to provide treats! Family night should always include sugar and smiles! :)

    (*Of course, Kevin was left without anything, SORRY KEV!!!!!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS.......next time though: I will make sure they have lids before I come away with 8 yogurts in baggies! What is up with that? no lids??

    ReplyDelete