subtitle

Endurance....

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lots of nothing new....

Which I guess is a good thing- everyday normal stuff right now.
Kevin seems to be enjoying his time in Texas. Tomorrow he gets to visit College Station followed by an evening at an Aggie baseball game. I know he is excited. He has been trying for years to get back to Aggieland. Nice that his parents are there with him to enjoy.

This week has been braid week.
Maddy has a braid book that she likes to torture me with every once in a while. Whenever it resurfaces I know there will be days in a row when I am expected to braid the girls hair according to the picture they pick that day. Ug. Really its fun for them, but its the last thing I need to be doing when I am trying to get us all out of the house before school! Still, they enjoy it..... though I did "accidentally" put the book away in an unnamed cupboard today.......

Dress down day today to raise money for Japan.
The girls loved the opportunity to crack out their own clothes to wear to school. Ellie was REALLY excited to wear her latest "Alyssa" shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment