subtitle

Endurance....

Sunday, March 20, 2011

2 busy 2 blog

So busy that I'm not even done my work for school tomorrow...... ug
The girls had a great day- church followed by church barbecue ..... the afternoon at home was great for down time and some room cleaning. "Room cleaning" lately has taken up to 4 hours every weekend- they go down to their room and end up playing before any cleaning happens. I can honestly say I am not complaining. Love that they spend time together.
They've become quite good at completing their household chores. And their neatening is great too- found this tea table set up after they had straightened up the toy room- cute.
Didn't see much of Kevin today, he had meetings about Japan issues. He was home for a late supper and some quick quality time with Maddy and Ellie.
Sorry to say I will be at the gym tomorrow at 5:15 am- who does that? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment