subtitle

Endurance....

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday.... so close to Friday....

So glad for an end to today- busy week with what should have been an un-busy Thursday evening.... the girls were off swimming tonight. But somehow it ended up being pretty full!
I went to a hair appointment (now you would think this to be positive- but really hate the hairdresser, I only really go because I have to cover the gray :(
Maddy came with me- as you can see above, she loves going to the hairdresser, she just kicks back with some hair magazines and reads away!

Ellie had Chomorro dance tonight, so Kevin picked her up from there.
I ended up having to fight traffic up to Tamuning to buy tickets to see Beauty and the Beast next week- I'll let you know how plays are on Guam and if it was worth my driving tonight!
We all met home for dinner- take out Thai for me and Pizza Hut for the rest.
So yes, a busy night off- but I think the take-out supper makes up for it.

Gotta share this photo of Ellie:
So cute when I went to tuck her in the other night. She had a choke hold on the dog, and of course her standard sleeping buddy-Brown Bear :)

1 comment: