subtitle

Endurance....

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Random Photos

Today was a nice Saturday. No nothing all day until 5:30pm when the girls had swim practice. Nice day.
Kevin went out to re-do the route from his crazy race last weekend- I think it may have been for conditioning sake and also just so that he could relive it to really believe he did it.
After a long hard morning of Super Mario Galaxy 2- Maddy worked on a school project and Ellie and I did some cleaning.
Just love slow days like today :)

Didn't take any photos today, so I thought I would grab some out of recent files. Random order- fun photos:
This one is funny-
(Ellie set Brown Bear up to represent her and the pug is suppose to be Kevin.)

I want to wish Laura a VERY Happy Birthday! Wish I was there to tell you in person, but I hope you have a great day!!! Love you!

We are all so excited to be picking Jodi up tomorrow night from the airport- can't wait. The girls may not make it through the day waiting for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment