subtitle

Endurance....

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mid-week

But yet it feels like Friday is so far?
The funny part of this- today was my first day of work this week and its STILL feels like a long week :(
Monday was Super Bowl Monday, and yesterday I took a sick day.... I had to go to the Dr. about my eye. Yes, quite embarrassing- but on the weekend I stuck my thumb in my eye and it just kept getting worse so figured I should see a Dr. Really not my favorite way to spend my time "So Mrs Gillam, what seems to be the problem" ... "Well you see I stuck my finger in my eye...." Ya, embarrassing.

Anyway all is well here. Still no orders from Kevin's detailer which is really starting to wear on me....
Just thought I would put in this photo of Ellie:
It demonstrates two things; first how much she enjoys having Kate with her, and two how precise and organized she in on the whole.

Contrasted with Madison:
While I was driving I could hear her books and such falling off the seat and onto the floor of the car. I said to her "Madison, could you get your homework and organize it into your bag so that it won't fall all over the car?"
When I stopped the car, this is what I saw:
Well, I guess that IS one way to keep them from falling...... not necessarily how I would do it....

1 comment:

  1. There is not one "Ellie" in this Thornton family......... we are all "Madisons"
    Just sayin - it's how we roll!

    ReplyDelete