subtitle

Endurance....

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday doesn't feel so short....

.... when I don't have to be rushing off to work in the morning :) I am getting used to the no-working bit!

Today we had church, pool and supper with friends.
as always loved our Thornton-boys time at the pool.

Then we went over to a work friend of Kevin's, had make your own pizza night followed by some yummy brownies. She used a bread maker for her dough.... really nice meal.
nice family- the girls had fun playing Wii with their girls.


Tomorrow I blissfully have nothing on my calendar..... There will be laundry and such of course. I have been going through the house just purging unused stuff so I will finish that up tomorrow too. That and organizing are my favorite kind of "cleaning". The girls don't enjoy that as much- so they are already dreading next weekend when I have informed them we are overhauling their room one last time. It makes it soooo much easier to unpack on the other end when the clutter is down to a minimum on the packing side.

2 week countdown.....

No comments:

Post a Comment