subtitle

Endurance....

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday in photos...


Maddy and Ellie had a fun day......
Started this morning with a Leo Palace practice:

Kevin and I decided to "run" the 5 k course that goes around the Leo Palace grounds.
Cute little signs are all along the way to keep you company:
Though any circuit that has to wish me luck.... makes me a little leery of how its going to go....
Then of course warnings of pigs- and there was also an iguana warning- doesn't bode well for the run either.
There should have been a sign warning "caution, this trail is up hill both ways" cause really- sooo steep! I shouldn't complain- its more me being out of shape than anything 'cause Kevin really did fine with the hill.
This photo doesn't do the hill justice:
I was suckin' so bad! Ran the first half downhill (1st mile was at an 8min something pace- yay me!) then the rest I couldn't even catch my breath it was so beyond "uphill" (at a walking pace of 14 min something mile- boo me), they should have a name for this course- like "uber-up-hill".
Nice scenery though to go with the tortuous jog.
Made it to the finish- you can tell by the happy people on the sign-
5.57 km...... up hill both ways-

The rest of the day was all about finishing up the girls "Guam Bucket List".
Starting with the Harley Davidson store- girls love it in there.
Buying more charms for their Guam bracelets.....
Of course yogurtland made the list....
Tomorrow we will be knocking "beach with the Thorntons" and "PIC Dinner Show" off of the list- which only leaves going to the Onward Water Park.

Kevin and I did date night tonight with Maria- and of course Stewart showed up briefly. Really gonna miss our Tsunami friends.


Nice day had by all- looking forward to time with the Thorntons tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment